• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Washing Bunnies Feet?

Cari

Warren Veteran
Do any of you wash your bunny's thumpers?

Ellie must be standing in her pee, by the looks of things, because her back feet are now a lovely 'off white' colour! :lol: I can't clean them out every time she pees because I'm not at home(!!) but I do it once a day. I wondered whether I should give her little tootsies a quick wash somehow to bring them back to their proper white colour?!

If anyone has any experience I'd be interested to know what you used, or should I just leave her to it and not worry about it?

No, just leave her to it - it won't come out even if you tried - it's a stain rather than dirt so doesn't wash out. I think hay does it too - turns the water a lovely yellow when they drop bits in the water bowl :lol:

Ahh ok :lol: It seems to have appeared really quickly, just wondered if it would come off with a flannel or something! Ho hum, I'll leave her too it then! Grubby mare! :lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm so glad it's not just myggrubby white bunny then!! I use nice and cheap newspaper in their tray, anything like litter or Sawdust gets dug up!

Back