• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies caught smoking!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Another thread of old photos (sorry :oops:)
Pickle & Pixie last May (18th May 2013) being rebellious and smoking despite being told strictly not to! :roll: :lol:

14318713683_9efb10cd8a.jpg

Pickle :love:
14298528555_a0c023f6be.jpg

14111875150_847756f0cb.jpg

Pixie :love:
14112005207_2ab80c902b.jpg

Those photos are very very funny!

Max who used to live in my bedroom, once gave me a fright as he somehow got ahold of one of those cotton buds. I was on the phone to an Australian friend now living in the States and Max was sitting on the bed beside me. I asked her to 'hold on' for a minute as my rabbit was smoking a fag and I had to take it off him, and she burst out laughing. Apparently 'fag' has another meaning in the States :lol:

Those photos are very very funny!

Max who used to live in my bedroom, once gave me a fright as he somehow got ahold of one of those cotton buds. I was on the phone to an Australian friend now living in the States and Max was sitting on the bed beside me. I asked her to 'hold on' for a minute as my rabbit was smoking a fag and I had to take it off him, and she burst out laughing. Apparently 'fag' has another meaning in the States :lol:

:lol: The cotton bud must mean something else too as here they are just balls of cotton whereas your cotton bud must be our cotton swab or "Q-tip".

Love those pix. Such mischievous faces! Looks like they should both be in trenchcoats on the corner whispering to passersby, "Psst! Hey buddy, c'mere... special deal today only...ya wanna buy a watch?" :D :lol: xxxx

:lol: The cotton bud must mean something else too as here they are just balls of cotton whereas your cotton bud must be our cotton swab or "Q-tip".

Love those pix. Such mischievous faces! Looks like they should both be in trenchcoats on the corner whispering to passersby, "Psst! Hey buddy, c'mere... special deal today only...ya wanna buy a watch?" :D :lol: xxxx

What a wonderful picture you paint, I can just imagine those buns like that :lol:

And yes you're right .. Q-tip it was ;)

Tsk! Such norty buns and katie88 shame on you for letting your gorgeous bun join in! :lol::lol::lol:

Back