• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maizie has ruined the rug :(

tashp90

Warren Veteran
She's pulled the wool strands out since day 1, she leaves it in little piles so I know she isn't eating it. Overnight, she has pulled out so much that there is a hole in the rug :cry:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind but she has plenty of her own stuff to ruin :lol:

Bea has never chewed carpet in the 6 months I've had her. Last week she bit a bald patch in my bedroom carpet (my landlord will be delighted :lol:). I bought an Ikea rug to put down in her run and she's pulled a load of strands out of that too :lol::lol::lol:.

oh no :( they seem to know that its naughty but do it anyway :oops:
She did know it's naughty because she came running over to me before I saw it :lol: she only does that when she's chewed something/eating something she shouldn't have :roll:
I know how you feel. The bunnies ate my trainers this morning :( :lol:
I think I'd rather the rug to my trainers :lol:

My very first rabbits all those years ago ate my sofa. It was such a nice comfortable sofa but Molly pulled all the stuffing out of one arm. Had to junk it. Never had such a comfortable sofa since .. :cry:

My very first rabbits all those years ago ate my sofa. It was such a nice comfortable sofa but Molly pulled all the stuffing out of one arm. Had to junk it. Never had such a comfortable sofa since .. :cry:

!!! My dogs have burrowed into the back cushion on the sofa exposing the foam (not a very glamerous look) and have now made a little hole in two of the three seat cushions. This is the safe sofa that Mottle and Peaches made a neat little hole in the back of when they were house rabbits !!!

!!! My dogs have burrowed into the back cushion on the sofa exposing the foam (not a very glamerous look) and have now made a little hole in two of the three seat cushions. This is the safe sofa that Mottle and Peaches made a neat little hole in the back of when they were house rabbits !!!

Yes Truffles has done this. And they have ruined a large rug. And nibbled at another sofa. Hence the outside accommodation!

I did a home visit a few years ago to rehome a bunny to a lady with one bunny. She clearly loved her bunny very much, and he lived indoors. I was quite perplexed when he disappeared into the sofa underneath the seat cushions. On looking more closely I could see he'd gone through a hole in the sofa's structure.

I asked her what would happen if he got stuck inside the sofa and she said it had never been a problem. She says he just pops out of another hole at the back. And sure enough, there he was behind the sofa, having gone THROUGH the sofa :lol:

Back