• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im taking on another bun!

moi

Mama Doe
Yep Im nuts and really should learn to say no... but I cant bear for him to go to just anyone so Im helping out a friends Mother in law x

I'm sure the bunny will be very grateful.
I've just taken on a 5th bun, wasn't my intention but she wasn't living in an ideal situation, and I couldn't just leave her to be lonely and cooped up for the rest of her life. I've just read all the advice on your other thread about trios and I'm worried to say the least. I've got to give it a try though. One of my pairs are very chilled, and their bond was the easiest ever so I'm hoping it will work.
What are your plans? Take on this bun, and then get them a friend? Or try a trio?

I'm sure the bunny will be very grateful.
I've just taken on a 5th bun, wasn't my intention but she wasn't living in an ideal situation, and I couldn't just leave her to be lonely and cooped up for the rest of her life. I've just read all the advice on your other thread about trios and I'm worried to say the least. I've got to give it a try though. One of my pairs are very chilled, and their bond was the easiest ever so I'm hoping it will work.
What are your plans? Take on this bun, and then get them a friend? Or try a trio?

Im gonna prob get another at some point, Im not sure im brave enough to do a trio. Keep me informed on how you get on x

Back