• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I tamed the beast!!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
I got Talullah kisses :love:
She is still VERY territorial, you literally risk your life getting her food bowl from her enclosure!
Nose rubs are on her terms when she wants them and she will let you know if she doesn't by growling!
She seems to enjoy being around us now though rather than being terrified, she follows me around the house and today she has been licking my hand :)
She is booked in to see if she is big enough to be spayed on Saturday then ill be keeping everything crossed that she gets on with Bear and Alice as I couldn't bear to part with her now!

Aww :) I have a tallulah too! She's a giant breed I think. Going to get it confirmed by the vet next week.

ze7ahejy.jpg

Your bun sounds adorable xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww that's so sweet :love:

You've had her since she was a tiny baby haven't you? Was she always so territorial and moody? Both my girls are angry so-and-so's but the boys are lovely and friendly, strange buns :roll:

When we 1st got her she was scared of everything, now she is very confident and bolshy :lol:
I have 2 grumpy girls and a softy boy.

I've got a tallulah although we call her lulu. She's the black and white one! She's still very timid but we're working on her! Harli is very tame!

null_zpsf75ee791.jpg

Back