• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits in the run - FINALLY!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Well the rabbits are finally using their run... Only a month after it was installed :roll: I did give them a bit of a push - ie. I put them all in there on Monday while the weather was nice, and they've been enjoying it ever since :D Been trying to share pics but my page keeps reloading when I switch between RU and photo bucket and kept losing my post! So I've put the pics into a collage instead!

Here's some of them exploring...

And I also finished the bit of garden between shed and run, got a few lavender plants, hopefully they'll go some way to deterring flies!

I did give them a bit of a push - ie. I put them all in there on Monday while the weather was nice, and they've been enjoying it ever since :D

This made me giggle! Glad they're finally enjoying all of your hard work! Lucky buns :love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Summer was even sat out in the rain this morning :lol: I'm just glad they're going in it now, when we had those few warm days I hated to think of them stuck in the shed... Even though they did have the choice :roll: They've not done much digging although they've all been up the pipe to the digging box. The soil has sunk quite a lot actually so I think I need to top it up a bit so the ramp access doesn't seem as daunting! Although they don't seem to have ventured up to the platform yet (it's the shed all over again :lol:) But they only have a rock to jump up, I might need to get them something a bit more inviting to jump onto. I'm off work again next week so hoping for nice weather to work on it a bit more :D

Most of mine don't tend to dig once they are neutered, hope you have a nice week off, think there's a high pressure area becoming established this weekend!

Most of mine don't tend to dig once they are neutered, hope you have a nice week off, think there's a high pressure area becoming established this weekend!

Summer and Skye still liked a dig in their old run, Heidi and Dash didn't really get chance as the mesh was straight under the turf. Even if they don't use the dig pit for digging it'll be a nice cool place to sit in warm weather :D At the moment they're all loving stripping the bark from the trees :D Their teeth will be nice and healthy :lol: Will take some more pics during my week off :wave:

Back