• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A video of Maizie and Daisy

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Maizie and Daisy with a treat ball!: http://youtu.be/IzIatjAlwSo

Ignore the mess, they've been mischievous today so I gave up tidying :lol: also, sound seems to be enhanced so the TV etc sounds really loud :oops:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ah they look happy bunnies :D

My carpet looks like that even when the buns haven't been throwing around a treat ball :lol:

Thanks for posting that x

Ah they look happy bunnies :D

My carpet looks like that even when the buns haven't been throwing around a treat ball :lol:

Thanks for posting that x

The rug is like that from their hay cube...which they have also been throwing around :roll:

glad you enjoyed it :love:

awww! they are so cute! They look so happy! You obviously take great care of them ! x

Aww thank you :) I always worry that they don't have enough/I don't do enough so hearing that makes me feel better :)!

Mess? What mess? That's normal bunny living/take over/house rule surely? :lol:;)

Lovely vid, happy bunnehs. :love::love::love:

Absolutely brilliant videos! Love the way Maisie has helicopter ears :lol::lol:

You have such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

Mess? What mess? That's normal bunny living/take over/house rule surely? :lol:;)

Lovely vid, happy bunnehs. :love::love::love:
I'm glad it's not only my house then :lol: doesn't matter how much I clean or tidy, they mess it up :roll:

Absolutely brilliant videos! Love the way Maisie has helicopter ears :lol::lol:

You have such gorgeous bunnies :love::love::love:

Daisy has the helicopter ears :oops: lol they've been like that since she was 9/10 weeks :love:

Thank you :D
I tried to get a video of Marble but she runs away when I open the camera...almost as if she knows :lol:

Back