• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reasons to smile :0)

Schez

Mama Doe
Helloooooooo! :wave: I've not really been around on the forum for awhile :oops: and so I've been nosey- ing around and trying to catch up with RU. Things haven't been great but I thought I'd share some pics - thank goodness for bunnies - hooraaaay! :D:lol::love:

Harry

Stanleigh and Daisy

My Little lions: Honey and Smudge

And my special ol' long ears... (Seriously, I don't know where I'd be without this gentle giant :love:)

Reggie

:D

Awwwwwwww bunneh overload! :D:D:D

Hope you are okay. Missed your posts as you sooooooo have a brilliant bunneh sense of humour not to mention brilliant bunnehs, oh and love horror books etc etc xxxxxxx

I was starting to miss Reggie photos :love::love: still as gorgeous as ever I see Mr R!

Hope you're ok lovely :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Awww, thank you everyone. :D I've so missed RU and being able to talk all things bunneh... :love::lol:

Hello rabcat :wave: I've just picked up a Stephen King novel to read, "Dr sleep" it's the sequel to "The Shining" .. It's... Interesting so far... True King style.... I still prefer James Herbert... :lol:;)

tash, Reggie says thank you.. He tries his best... ;)

MightyMax.. That's how bunnies get away with everything, they do cute soooooooo well... :lol: Yesterday Reggie, (who definitely knows by the way, NOT to fling his water dish) did so, which resulted in a telling off.. So he proceeded to binky away... He was just so darn cute that the water dish incident was forgotten... Until he did it again... :?::roll::lol:

Helloooooooo happybun :wave::D good to see you! :D

Back