• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gardens (front and back)

absolutely gorgeous!!! Really inspiring!!! I cant wait until my garden matures like that and i get rays of colour!

Beautiful!!
I absolutely love gardening but don't think I'd ever find the time to make it look that beautiful, how long do you spend on it?!

Stunning - I still don't know how you manage to keep it like that when Sox and Mabel free-range so often.
Mine would decimate it in minutes.

Oh my goodness that bunny fountain! :love: That really drew my eye! :D
It's all so lovely! I would give anything to have such a wonderland surrounding my house. :)

Stunning - I still don't know how you manage to keep it like that when Sox and Mabel free-range so often.
Mine would decimate it in minutes.

if they wonder towards trees I say their names and they run back onto the lawn or go into their area near conifer tree that they are allowed to mess up, but they would rather lay down their instead :lol: they don't seem to go into flower border, they stand and look but then carry on munching grass or running around

Beautiful gardens :love: I love the orange poppies and the dahlias. But the bunny fountain has to be my favourite :love::love:

Back