• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble has started using her ikea bed :D

tashp90

Warren Veteran
y4a9uvud.jpg

She's been on there for most of the afternoon. When I try to get a picture she moves though :(!

Maizie and Daisy just use theirs to jump on top of the cage :lol: they prefer lying under it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OMG I had no idea she looked SO like my Christian bunny :wave:

She looks very cute on her bed.. Does she pee on that by any chance? :lol::lol:

OMG I had no idea she looked SO like my Christian bunny :wave:

She looks very cute on her bed.. Does she pee on that by any chance? :lol::lol:

Ooo do you have any pictures?

Strangely enough no :lol: she only pee's in her litter tray, and on my bed :(

She is so cute. If I gave one of those beds to Storm and Mallow they would just use it as a litter tray :roll:

She is so cute. If I gave one of those beds to Storm and Mallow they would just use it as a litter tray :roll:

Maizie and Daisy poo on theirs, but they poo everywhere :lol:
This is the first time I've seen Marble on it :love:

Ooo do you have any pictures?

Strangely enough no :lol: she only pee's in her litter tray, and on my bed :(

I used to use Tinypic (can't cope with Photobucket :lol:) but can't make it work for me now :cry: I have a lovely 'signature' waiting ..

Funny she only pees on YOUR bed :lol: Quite the picky one, isn't she :D

I used to use Tinypic (can't cope with Photobucket :lol:) but can't make it work for me now :cry: I have a lovely 'signature' waiting ..

Funny she only pees on YOUR bed :lol: Quite the picky one, isn't she :D

Oh :( ill look forward to seeing the signature :p

Haha I know, presumably she's still trying to get rid of my scent :(

Bless her :love: Molly has an ikea bed which she uses as a table as it has a basket with her treat hay in. Amazingly she has never weed or pooped there.

Bless her :love: Molly has an ikea bed which she uses as a table as it has a basket with her treat hay in. Amazingly she has never weed or pooped there.
Aww bless :love:
Maizie and Daisy only poo on theirs, but there's not many places they don't poo :lol:
"Mummeh's bed is the bestest wee wee place ever!" Apparently.....

Poor you! :lol: xxxxx
Between Marble peeing on my bed, and Maizie and Daisy peeing on my sofa, I think I'm destined to be on the floor :lol:

I have puppy panels around the bed to stop Marble from getting up on it, and a shower curtain and towel on my sofa for when I'm not in the room :roll:

Bunnies are such funny little things with a law totally unto themselves - especially when it involves anything that doesn't belong to them and especially anything that belongs to Mummeh! :lol::lol::lol:

You wouldn't be without them eh.... :D

Back