• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ilford Two

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Their story can be found on this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...Need-Urgent-Help-The-Ilford-Two-are-Now-Safe-)

The boys are now called Edward and Rupert and they are staying with Alice at Windwhistle Warren Rescue

Gotta love the 'H' on his nose !! :love:

I will continue to try to raise some funds for them by selling some items from Morse's Shop (details in my signature). I am so grateful to Alice for offering a Rescue space for these two gorgeous Rabbits xx

Glad they're safe! Lovely bunnies!

And they have you as their Guardian Angel, so they're extra-specially lucky.

:love::love:

I had the pleasure of meeting this two they are even more stunning in the flesh. Well done Windwhistle and all who was involved in their rescue.

What a couple of darling boys! :D :love:
So glad they are safe and warm. Looking forward to hearing more about them. :) xxxx

Bless them, so nice to see photos of them with their ears up, interested in life instead of defensive and scared. Fingers crossed they find nice new homes quickly :love:

Back