• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to keep your bunny happy.....

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Do you either...
A) buy loads of expensive fancy toys?

Or

B) chuck in a cardboard box?

Little rascals have spent all day having great fun with their new cardboard box and completely ignored the new toys I bought yesterday :roll:

besa4aze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've bought mine countless expensive toys like the carrot patch, chewable wooden sticks/balls, willow balls, plastic rattles etc. They don't touch them :roll:

I give them a cardboard box or an empty loo roll filled with hay....IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

I've bought mine countless expensive toys like the carrot patch, chewable wooden sticks/balls, willow balls, plastic rattles etc. They don't touch them :roll:

I give them a cardboard box or an empty loo roll filled with hay....IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

Snap! Little sods :roll::lol:

:lol: They are little sods but we love them :lol: :love:

Oh yes, I adore them. My house would be a lot cleaner, but emptier, I'd be richer in coins and poorer in life. They're all so different personalities, they annoy me, make me laugh, stress me out, calm me down and I wouldn't swap them for anything. I love my bunnies :love:

sounds about right! Mine unfortunately eat cardboard so I can't give it unless supervised, which is a shame because it entertains them no end!

Oh yes, I adore them. My house would be a lot cleaner, but emptier, I'd be richer in coins and poorer in life. They're all so different personalities, they annoy me, make me laugh, stress me out, calm me down and I wouldn't swap them for anything. I love my bunnies :love:

:love: Just remember, the best things in life are free (for bunnies) although we pay for loo roll, they get great enjoyment out of the cardboard tubes, cardboard boxes are free from shops, you can also make tunnels out of them and you can make fashionable hay hanging devices out of them for temporary purposes. Every toy I've actually forked out money for on them, they haven't touched! Silly sods :lol:

ETA: They also love tiny plastic plant pots which they can throw around - they love the noise for some reason?!

Last edited:
I work in a shop so get loads of boxes, they especially like the crisp boxes with the holes punched out :) x

Back