• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The halfpenny pack.

2 are our personal dogs, who came from a rescue at the age of 9 weeks and they are now
12. The other 9 are sanctuary dogs, but we still class them as our family.

They actually get on amazingly well, I am always amazed and proud if them.
The tricolour dog 2nd on the left is Willow ( one of ours, her brother Bruno is 3rd behind her), she is the top dog.
It took quite a while to get them all sitting, having a group of blind, deaf, senile and down right awkward dogs makes just getting them all in the field a nightmare!

They actually get on amazingly well, I am always amazed and proud if them.
The tricolour dog 2nd on the left is Willow ( one of ours, her brother Bruno is 3rd behind her), she is the top dog.
It took quite a while to get them all sitting, having a group of blind, deaf, senile and down right awkward dogs makes just getting them all in the field a nightmare!

That's amazing, I've only got 5 and 3 of them don't get along at all (Teddy tries to kill Cody and Link, and Cody doesn't like Teddy much either). And even if they did get along, I don't think I could get them to stay still long enough to take a picture :lol:

Awww bless them. :love:

How are the rest of your animals ? Did you end up getting the cows ?

The woman with the cows cancelled our meeting them, 30 mins beforehand. This rather annoyed me as she had taken ages to get back to me and Mike had taken the day off work to fit the visit in as we were also collecting fencing panels for Xander the gander 'a new pen.
I sent her a text asking if we were cancelling it to the next week and I finally got an answer a week and a half later for mucking us about, saying it wasn't her intention. I replied saying it may not have been her intention but it was what she had done. Another week and a half later I got reply saying she had no money (although I know from a friend on Facebook she was out drinking!).
I replied that we would still consider taking the cows but could only come out to see them on a Friday afternoon but to let me know if she has changed her mind because we will free up the space allocated for another few animals in need. That was 2 weeks ago and no reply.
What upsets me is the ice is probably pregnant again and she produced a special needs calf who died last time. She will have been mated with the same bull, both malnourished over winter, so every chance the next calf will be delicate! And she obviously doesn't care. :evil:

Back