• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone given their buns the hay/food cubes?

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I've bought them for my girls, just as something for a change and they love them!

Maizie and Daisy have one between them, Marble has one to herself.
They're all having so much fun chewing/biting at them, scratching at them, and pushing them around. They've even broken them down enough that they can carry/throw them.

They make such a mess, but so worth it to see them enjoying them :love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I do, mine love them too :thumb:
I started giving them to joey as it was the only way he would eat hay. And when charlie and lola where living in my room, I would give them one to keep them quiet at night - the mess was worth it, as long as I got to sleep :lol:

I do, mine love them too :thumb:
I started giving them to joey as it was the only way he would eat hay. And when charlie and lola where living in my room, I would give them one to keep them quiet at night - the mess was worth it, as long as I got to sleep :lol:

I gave it to Marble to keep her quiet at night :lol:

I think they love it because it's a completely edible toy :lol: Wish I'd found them sooner :p
Maizie and Daisy like to shred it, and then hoover up the mess :love:

Yeah, I.ve given them to a couple of mine, it takes about 2 days for them to devour one (between 2). They are too expensive though when you have a lot of rabbits!

Harvey and Coco get them occasionally, not as replacement to hay though (as it says on the box), just for fun. They make a big old mess with them :0)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yeah I gave them in Sunday and they still have them. Will only be used as a treat, maybe one a fortnight. Definitely too expensive to have all the time!!

Back