• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye's Spay (At Home)

All the best for her spay. Hope the procedure, and her recovery goes well :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

thanks i am really nervous. they both stay overnight so the vet can observe her ins and outs

I was nervous too, its always a wprry but as long as you 100% trust your vet all should be fine :)
It's good that they'll keep them in to monitor her.
Marble was home the same evening because her input and output were fine. She didn't lose her appetite but was very subdued for a few days. She recovered very quickly as well, which surprised the vet as usually bigger buns take longer :lol:

Hopefully Skye will be as straight forward and easy as Marble was :)!

I was nervous too, its always a wprry but as long as you 100% trust your vet all should be fine :)
It's good that they'll keep them in to monitor her.
Marble was home the same evening because her input and output were fine. She didn't lose her appetite but was very subdued for a few days. She recovered very quickly as well, which surprised the vet as usually bigger buns take longer :lol:

Hopefully Skye will be as straight forward and easy as Marble was :)!

yeah my vets like to keep them in overnight even if there input and output are fine incase they turn for the worst they can treat them there and then. I have to ring at 2 on thursday to ask how the spay went so i can update this thread again

yeah my vets like to keep them in overnight even if there input and output are fine incase they turn for the worst they can treat them there and then. I have to ring at 2 on thursday to ask how the spay went so i can update this thread again

That's good of them :thumb:

I'll keep an eye out for updates :)

I have just got Skye and Pepsi stuff ready for tomorrow.

10346206_10203496276023251_7742673076872060731_n.jpg

10365972_10203496276063252_1820652513855878638_n.jpg

I have just called the vets and skye is out of theatre and is back with Pepsi. She hasn't had any to eat or drink yet so she is deffinitly staying over night. I have to ring again at 9am Friday morning to find out a pick up time

I have just rang the vet and Skye hasn't been passing faeces or eating in her own. She is taking to seringe feeding well and I have to ring again at 12

Back