• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit nest on springwatch

Michaela Strachan (if that's how you spell it) has a rabbit (s) doesn't she? I'm sure she was in the p@h vip mag

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Aww and the mummy coming back to feed them :love: They're gonna keep an eye on them, so will be on in episodes in future too if you missed it!

Yeah I switched channels as soon as they started saying how proud they are of not editing out the nasty bits...

I understand it's nature, but they didn't need to show that much of the footage!

Horrid to watch but quite amazing the crow has learned to do that. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, and I understand that it's nature, but seeing the baby struggle etc, they didn't need to show that. I hate that on all nature programs, I know it's nature, and I know it happens, but I don't want to see it in all its gore!

I didn't see it, but my girl Frankie makes the most amazing nests. She is unspayed as she isn't in full health (my vet says he will spay her as he is super confident, maybe overly so with rabbit surgery but I just have a horrible gut feeling about it with her that I didn't when her sisters were spayed)

Her nests have chambers and tunnels sometimes long enough to stick my arm down, really impressive!! I tried to photograph them once to show everyone but you couldn't tell from the pics!

Been watching the live cams all day.
Don't want to be a 'spoiler' but if you have a problem with rabbit predation then I suggest you keep the remote control in your hand for tonight's show :(

Back