• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I've taken the puppy panels off the bed!

The last few times I've allowed Marble up on the bed for cuddles (and the one time she found her own way up), she hasn't pee'd. So I've taken the panels down this evening to see if she pee's on the bed before I get in it to sleep. If she doesn't I'm going to leave them off until such a time as she does really!

Fingers crossed she has stopped, and therefore isn't marking her territory which will make for a better relationship between me and her as we can spend more time cuddling and playing on the bed than the limited floor space I can actually sit on. (Toys, beds, bowls, litter tray etc. Marble mostly goes under the bed and I can't get under there :lol:)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hope you don't end up with a water bed :p

Lol it certainly isnt the kind of waterbed people like!
She was a nightmare for peeing on the bed.

It's typical though, when the panels were up all she did was try to get on the bed, now they're down she's not really interested :roll:
She's been up a couple of times and hasn't pee'd so far *touch wood*

Good luck :D That would be brilliant, and you'd both enjoy that a lot :love:

Definitely! She absolutely loves attention and cuddles, and I'm not going to deny that bunny cuddles are awesome too :lol:

Definitely! She absolutely loves attention and cuddles, and I'm not going to deny that bunny cuddles are awesome too :lol:

My bunny Max (in the Avatar) used to sleep in my room, on my bed. Often by my head beside the pillow. He got used to being with me as he was an emergency foster bun and there was no room anywhere in the house but in the bedroom :) It's incredibly bonding - just lovely :love:

My bunny Max (in the Avatar) used to sleep in my room, on my bed. Often by my head beside the pillow. He got used to being with me as he was an emergency foster bun and there was no room anywhere in the house but in the bedroom :) It's incredibly bonding - just lovely :love:

That's why Marble is in my room. She was only supposed to be here for a day or 2..almost a month later and here we are :lol: she will eventually be bonded with Maizie and Daisy (hopefully) once they've been spayed, but it's nice to have those time to bond with her myself. The other 2 have each other so aren't really interested in me :lol:

She likes to lie across my feet, and stretches out on my belly/chest :love:

That's why Marble is in my room. She was only supposed to be here for a day or 2..almost a month later and here we are :lol: she will eventually be bonded with Maizie and Daisy (hopefully) once they've been spayed, but it's nice to have those time to bond with her myself. The other 2 have each other so aren't really interested in me :lol:

She likes to lie across my feet, and stretches out on my belly/chest :love:

Ah that's lovely :love:

I was supposed to rehome Max on behalf of the Mayhew Animal Home - I used to foster lots of their bunnies. I did rehome him - with me :lol::love:

Ah that's lovely :love:

I was supposed to rehome Max on behalf of the Mayhew Animal Home - I used to foster lots of their bunnies. I did rehome him - with me :lol::love:

Aww bless! lucky max!

I took Marble on from a friend of a friend, had a rescue space that fell through, and then made the decision to keep her after spending a week with her and falling in love :lol:

Aww bless! lucky max!

I took Marble on from a friend of a friend, had a rescue space that fell through, and then made the decision to keep her after spending a week with her and falling in love :lol:

That's what's adorabubble about rescues :love: Sometimes they touch you straight in the heart and there's no letting go!

That's what's adorabubble about rescues :love: Sometimes they touch you straight in the heart and there's no letting go!

Especially when they're still so loving and affectionate, even after not having the best start!

She was doing well, I just went into the bedroom and she's pee'd and poo'd all over the duvet :cry:

She was doing well, I just went into the bedroom and she's pee'd and poo'd all over the duvet :cry:

I know she doesn't realise the trouble she's caused you, but it's VERY irritating, isn't it? So sorry... :cry:

I know she doesn't realise the trouble she's caused you, but it's VERY irritating, isn't it? So sorry... :cry:

It is very irritating, she just carried on eating completely oblivious. There's no way for my to stop it, just going to have to stay caged in lol

It is very irritating, she just carried on eating completely oblivious. There's no way for my to stop it, just going to have to stay caged in lol

I had this problem with one of mine recently. He free ranges over the upstairs of the house and the loft and until recently, my bedroom! He's such a superb jumper I could never keep him off the bed, so I have a little gate to my bedroom now .. which I step over - no, make that 'fall over', which I do SO many times :evil::lol:

I had this problem with one of mine recently. He free ranges over the upstairs of the house and the loft and until recently, my bedroom! He's such a superb jumper I could never keep him off the bed, so I have a little gate to my bedroom now .. which I step over - no, make that 'fall over', which I do SO many times :evil::lol:

I have those little puppy gates. One on my living room door keep Maizie and Daisy in there, and one on my bedroom door, keeping Marble in here (live in a flat) and I fall over them, or hit my knees on the door frames :roll: :evil: and I've got puppy panels around my bed so she can't jump up so I have to clime over those too...my flat is like a human obstacle course, going to the toilet at night is a nightmare :lol:

I have those little puppy gates. One on my living room door keep Maizie and Daisy in there, and one on my bedroom door, keeping Marble in here (live in a flat) and I fall over them, or hit my knees on the door frames :roll: :evil: and I've got puppy panels around my bed so she can't jump up so I have to clime over those too...my flat is like a human obstacle course, going to the toilet at night is a nightmare :lol:

God yes I understand :lol: I took all the buns on holiday recently and had gates and panels EVERYWHERE! Every time I went to the loo there were crashes as I forgot where they all were in the dark. The gates that is, not the bunnies. I couldn't see them at all :lol:

What a palava we go to ...

God yes I understand :lol: I took all the buns on holiday recently and had gates and panels EVERYWHERE! Every time I went to the loo there were crashes as I forgot where they all were in the dark. The gates that is, not the bunnies. I couldn't see them at all :lol:

What a palava we go to ...

It's crazy! I know where all of mine are, doesn't make it any easier in the dark :lol:

Back