• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS for £3 at p@h

cafwin

Warren Scout
Just in case any of you are interested I saw SS for £3 in p@h. Thought it was a bargain. If only I had somebunny to feed it to...:(
Apologies if someone has already posted :lol:

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me. I got some yesterday for the girls :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was At pets at home 10 minutes ago :( Going to have go again, and pick up a few bags to stock up on! Would be easier if the buns were fed only on this but excel and ff always beat it :love:

I got some earlier - their ss piggie food is on offer too so I got some bunny SS, junior SS (for Apple who I struggle to keep weight on) and gp SS - all on offer. That cheered me up. There were no bunnies in the adoption part and no giant bunnies - that enclosure had guinea-pigs in so the piggies had loads of space which was good to see.

Just in case any of you are interested I saw SS for £3 in p@h. Thought it was a bargain. If only I had somebunny to feed it to...:(
Apologies if someone has already posted :lol:

Thanks for pointing this out.
Dropped by today and picked up 2 bags .

Bought some at the weekend and we had a couple of 50p off vouchers to use as well so I was well pleased. :thumb:
We've now got enough to last about 3 months. We did the same last time they were on offer.

Although I had to be dragged out of the store...there was the most gorgeous bunny in the adoption section.
She was smokey grey with a white chin and underbelly and sooo huge. My heart was telling me to get her but I had to listen to my head in the end. :cry: :cry:

I had nowhere to put her. I really want to get Hershel a girlfriend but his setup isn't big enough and I don't have the funds until later on in the year, as I am trying to save to buy a car for once I've passed my driving test.

Back