• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo and Finn are 12 weeks old (Friday)

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Well, the boys turned 12 weeks old on Friday, though I am convinced that Finn is actually 13 weeks. He seems older and is bigger than Milo. As I've said before the boys are not related, they have been together from being 6 weeks. We picked two unrelated bunnies as if they turned out to not both be male we wouldn't have any breeding issued if anything was to happen.

But, I'm pretty convinced they are both male now, I'm just waiting for them to both "drop" if you like so I can get the boys through their neuter, they are booked for 20th June but if I could I would have them done earlier. I'm trying to look and see if I can feel if anything going on down there, I think maybe Finn has dropped as I can feel bumps under his fur above the tail, but Milo hasn't yet. I hope he does soon as then I can get them done ASAP and avoid any fighting, at the minute they groom each other, eat together and rest together so I think it's all ok at the moment. There is sometimes a little excitement over greens but Finn generally gets his way, Milo gives in to him very quickly. Finn is certainly the dominant of the two.

The boys definitely have different personalities, Milo will let you groom him forever, he loves strokes and having his head rubbed but Finn is less tolerant and any touching is definitely on his terms. They have been getting a little parsley, carrot tops and sticky weed from the garden. I'm gradually increasing what they get to get them used to greens more and more. They had a little carrot with their pellet this morning and really enjoyed it.

So, just a little update, if anyone has any tips on how to know when the boys are ready for neutering, that would be great. :wave:

Happy 12 weeks gorgeous boys!!!

They are truely SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!

cant help with the neutering thing, but just wanted to say they are gorgeous! x

Back