• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fancy mouse BEWARE 'OFFENSIVE' PHOTO (see post 8)

xlaurax

Mama Doe
Pickle :love:

IMG_20140526_211330.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sarah. I've had her over a year and it's probably the second decent photo I have of her :lol:

Oooh exciting Kat - when are you getting them and how many? We had two but sadly we lost Cheese last year :(

Awwww that's so cute!! Many moons ago I had 14 mice in a massive tank, they were so funny to watch! X

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments

They have cheered me up, because some idiot reported this photo on Facebook as 'offensive and upsetting'

Can't believe somebody would find my little Pickler offensive or upsetting! She's beautiful :love:

Aww how lovely :love:

My Russian hammie has that strawberry as a sand bath (my useless bit of info for the day :lol:)

They have cheered me up, because some idiot reported this photo on Facebook as 'offensive and upsetting'

Can't believe somebody would find my little Pickler offensive or upsetting! She's beautiful :love:

What?! :shock::shock::shock: how?! Seriously how can someone say that's offensive or upsetting?! It's a mouse! Maybe if your mouse was, I don't know, chewing someone's eyeball out, maybe, but for flips sake, some people need to get a grip and/or a life.

Your mousey is cute btw so ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it accidental? Someone once reported a picture of my tent offensive then messaged me to apologise.
I personally think it's offensive how cute the mouse is :) :lol:

Someone with a fear of mice? Mind you, I've seen awful photos of spiders on Facebook that terrify me, but I don't report them!

Whaaat??? Your beautiful little mouse has that 'old fashioned' look about her and I could even see her in a storybook she's soo cute :love: :love: :love:

Someone with a fear of mice? Mind you, I've seen awful photos of spiders on Facebook that terrify me, but I don't report them!

I thought that at first. I just scream and quickly scroll past spider pictures though. Nobody's ever complained about my snake pictures before on fb & there's even a few of them having their dinner. I naively didn't think it couldn't offend someone :oops:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all :love: :love:

I don't think it was an accident. Facebook asked me to remove it but I didn't. Hopefully the Facebook Police will look into it and realise what a ridiculous claim it is!!

Eh!!!??? Weirdos....

Your lickle mousey is soooo damn cute and the picture is brilliant xxxxxxxxx

Back