• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why bunnies

Kirotea

Mama Doe
Millie and Maddie chew away at willow balls and absolutely tear through them in a few hours but they've developed a habit of getting halfway and then apparently they become boring and are relegated to toys they occasionally throw across the room. Or Maddie actually threw one straight up in the air and it landed on her face, I absolutely wet myself laughing :lol: She looked very grumpy! These are the three they have hanging around at the moment! I think they just expect me to buy new ones :roll:

20140526_082502_zps079e2835.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Millie and Maddie chew away at willow balls and absolutely tear through them in a few hours but they've developed a habit of getting halfway and then apparently they become boring and are relegated to toys they occasionally throw across the room. Or Maddie actually threw one straight up in the air and it landed on her face, I absolutely wet myself laughing :lol: She looked very grumpy! These are the three they have hanging around at the moment! I think they just expect me to buy new ones :roll:

20140526_082502_zps079e2835.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My two do exactly this as well. They eat half a ball and leave the other half forgotten, I keep trying to put the other half back into the hutch but they show no interest in it at all. :lol:

Well its not fun when it doesn't roll anymore :p

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's the thing though, they never bother to roll them anyway! :lol: They put a paw on them and chew until half is gone and then they toss them around but stop chewing them! :roll:

That's the thing though, they never bother to roll them anyway! :lol: They put a paw on them and chew until half is gone and then they toss them around but stop chewing them! :roll:

My two have done exactly the same :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I hang mine up and refill with special treat hay. They look really cute meerkat-ing up to get it, and it can normally be refilled twice before it gets completely destroyed

I hang mine up and refill with special treat hay. They look really cute meerkat-ing up to get it, and it can normally be refilled twice before it gets completely destroyed

Might try that actually although I expect they'll more likely pull the hay out onto the floor and eat it from there!

I bought them some treat hay a few weeks ago for the first time and they're not bothered with it really. They prefer their timothy!

Back