• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So apparently my husband is the rabbit whisperer!!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Talullah the beast, growls and boxes me, I have managed to stroke her maybe once or twice since we have had her without the fear of loosing a finger.
My husband on the other hand is on the floor with her getting kisses while he gives her nose rubs :lol:

I didn't realise I was taking my life (or rather my fingers) in my hands when I had my cuddle with her.

Ah I have one like that :lol: I think she is a little tart, as she has growled at me for the last 9 years, but loves men :love:

Milly is like that with my OH, she boxes absolutely everyone else. He claims to not even like rabbits!

I hate that! My husband is exactly the same! It's not so bad now, I think Beau sees us as about on a par now, but when he first started getting friendlier it was OH first :roll:

Back