• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I get a 7th bun and try bonding one of my pairs into a trio?

Tough decision as it could make your pair fall out! But bunnies are oh so tempting... Have you read the sticky on trios?

If I'm honest I wouldn't do it. I've had trios and they worked but were not as snuggly as a pair is. Now I have a foursome and they're all close & snuggle up but again not as close as a pair are. I wouldn't risk ruining the bond your pair has personally.

Good points. Im not sure I could go through with bonding a trio.... but I would like to help this Bunny. But 8 buns??? x

I had a quad and Badger died and my trio now hate each other. I know some people have done it, but personally, I don't want to be more ambitious that pairs now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it ... It's far too much of a risk and incredibly hard work trying to bond a trio, I discovered how inexperienced I really was when I tried it and everyone/bun involved were extremely stressed and no better off then when we started. :( consider how they will live separately if you take on the bun..

If you are prepared to get an 8th and confident you could house 3 singles or re-bond your pair if they fell out then there is no reason why you couldn't try. If you aren't then I don't advise it.

I am taking Bunny on though so need to think of a plan. I just cant bear for him to go to any Joe Bloggs so he will have a loving home. Hes been neutered and possibly vaccinated x

Back