• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry fun

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
So we got some strawberries in this week for weaning.... so guess who got to benefit from it!

Bumble bunny's strawberry mouth

Butter-Bean and Bumble

Butter-Bean rubs the strawberry juice off

Bunny meets beautiful baby

Everybody wants strawberry!

Lovely photos :love: There doesn't look like there's much size difference between Eloise and Butter-bean! It's hard to tell if Eloise is teeny or if Butter-Bean is a big bunny :p or a bit of both!

Lovely photos :love: There doesn't look like there's much size difference between Eloise and Butter-bean! It's hard to tell if Eloise is teeny or if Butter-Bean is a big bunny :p or a bit of both!

Eloise is small for her age but I think she's still a fair bit bigger than Butter-Bean lol so it must be the photos I think! Butter-Bean does have really big back paws though!

Eloise is small for her age but I think she's still a fair bit bigger than Butter-Bean lol so it must be the photos I think! Butter-Bean does have really big back paws though!

Must just be the perspective in the photo then! They're all very cute :love: do the rabbits pay much attention to Eloise? I've found Harvey loves little people, anyone who will fuss him is a good thing to him :lol: but Lilly gets confused and avoids babies/kids! It's strange seeing the two polar opposites in reactions!

It was really cute today although I wasn't there OH told me about it. I put Eloise on her mat outside and the bunnies were in the garden Eloise was lying down so Bumble came over, Eloise was moaning til she realised Bumble was there then she stopped and turned her head and at one point there were nose to nose and Bumble just stayed there! Then Butter-Bean came over to see as well!

It was really cute today although I wasn't there OH told me about it. I put Eloise on her mat outside and the bunnies were in the garden Eloise was lying down so Bumble came over, Eloise was moaning til she realised Bumble was there then she stopped and turned her head and at one point there were nose to nose and Bumble just stayed there! Then Butter-Bean came over to see as well!

Awhhh that's so cute :love: seeing animals and children content together is one of the cutest things ever :D

:love:

Just as a heads up, be careful with strawberries and Eloise, they *can* and are known to provoke allergies and intollerances in babies <1yr :wave:

Back