• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch and run shop

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Hi everyone
I have an empty workshop that is connected to mine and I'm considering opening a retail space just for 6ft hutches and over and runs too.
My vision is it to have fake grass on the floor with white walls.
A large display of all my hutches and runs along with some water bottles, food bowels and so on.
What do you think?

Sounds like a good plan. You could also contact the RWAF to obtain some Rabbit Welfare leaflets that you could display on top of a few hutches. Info about the importance of spacious accommodation, environmental enrichment etc :D

Sounds like a good idea! Another idea is to contact local rescues. They can recommend you as a retailer of suitably sized accommodation. It's quite difficult for people to find good quality hutches of an appropriate size so I'm sure the rescue would be happy to have someone they can recommend. You could even give a little discount for anyone recommended to you via the rescue, or keep the hutches/runs the same price but donate the same money to the rescue instead. I'm sure rescues would be only too happy to recommend you if they got a donation from each sale :D

Sounds like a good idea! Another idea is to contact local rescues. They can recommend you as a retailer of suitably sized accommodation. It's quite difficult for people to find good quality hutches of an appropriate size so I'm sure the rescue would be happy to have someone they can recommend. You could even give a little discount for anyone recommended to you via the rescue, or keep the hutches/runs the same price but donate the same money to the rescue instead. I'm sure rescues would be only too happy to recommend you if they got a donation from each sale :D
These are all great ideas
Thank you

Back