• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atlas 30 anyone?

Fluffs

Alpha Buck
Does anyone have this carrier?
There's a sale on at pets at home and I wondered if it would be big enough for two bunnies.

Thanks x

Hi - yes I have lots of these. They are my carrier of choice. I use 10's for single smallies, 20's for nearly everybody else and pairs and I have the 30's for trios or larger pairs.

I really like the way they come apart and stack for storage but are strong plastic. I opt for the top openers.

The ones I have are in the photo in this note (on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-rabbit-crossing/choosing-a-pet-carrier-for-your-rabbits/657975114246219

Thank you this is very helpful! I've read it all :D
I think I might go for the 30 then, because the girlie we've reserved (judging by the size of her ears) ha a lot of growing to do! :D

Thank you this is very helpful! I've read it all :D
I think I might go for the 30 then, because the girlie we've reserved (judging by the size of her ears) ha a lot of growing to do! :D

Great stuff. Glad it was useful.

I really do like these carriers and the 30 is great. You can pack them out with more hay if the bunnies are likely to slide around a bit, but plenty of room for biggies. Plus you can leave them in the run/hutch if you want to allow them to acclimatise to them (and not only related the carrier's appearance with a trip to the vet) and they can use it as a litter tray too :)

Win win.

There's not a sale on at my local pets at home :(

OH thought he was doing really well as we'd gone in with two money off vouchers for Excel and Supreme and i couldn't find anything (the Excel hay didn't look as nice as either of the two bales we've got at home, and we've got enough science selective and fibafirst to last til Christmas). Was just about to leave when i remembered this thread! Sorry OH.

Back