• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cuddle bun

tashp90

Warren Veteran
dapevada.jpg

8abejata.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

She just nipped me because I stopped stroking her :shock: :lol: :love:

She's bigger than some breeds :lol: definitely a rabbit, the diva thumping confirms it :lol:

And why on earth would you consider even doing that? :lol:

And why on earth would you consider even doing that? :lol:

I had an itch on my other hand, in future I will suffer so that Marble will not be disturbed :roll: :lol:

You mean bunny mum, you know it's all about them :lol:

I know, I'm terrible! She's now lying on the floor glaring at me because I've put the panels back up on the bed :lol:

I know, I'm terrible! She's now lying on the floor glaring at me because I've put the panels back up on the bed :lol:

Bless her :love: Wish my two were indoors, I would love it, don't think they would though, I wouldn't leave them alone! :lol:

Bless her :love: Wish my two were indoors, I would love it, don't think they would though, I wouldn't leave them alone! :lol:

You learn to lol there's only so much rejection you can take :lol: I'm so glad Marble is a cuddle bun, Maizie and Daisy certainly aren't as cuddly as her!

Back