• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just realised..

TD86

Alpha Buck
..that you can see my custom built bunny ramp from the satellite image on Google :shock:

Anyone else got any crazy things you can see on the satellite images??

Nothing interesting from me but I'd love to see a screenshot!

ETA: I think you can see our rabbit and chicken set ups but can't zoom in more to see. Could be the fishpond that was there when we moved in.

Last edited:
That is one massive ramp :shock:

I'm not sure it is, I think it just looks bigger from above :lol:

Their hutch is on the concrete outside the garden door so we figured we needed a way to get them to their run and used a couple of scaffolding planks and lots of strong mesh to wrap around to make sure they're safe :thumb:

ETA: Just asked my OH who built it with my ex-flatmate and he reckons it's about 16ft - not that big is it that you can see it from space?! :lol: They've also had two additional runs put in since that satellite pic was taken so I think the bunnies are doing OK! I don't have a garden for me anymore though :lol:

Last edited:
[QUO TE=TD86;6329751]I'm not sure it is, I think it just looks bigger from above :lol:

Their hutch is on the concrete outside the garden door so we figured we needed a way to get them to their run and used a couple of scaffolding planks and lots of strong mesh to wrap around to make sure they're safe :thumb:

ETA: Just asked my OH who built it with my ex-flatmate and he reckons it's about 16ft - not that big is it that you can see it from space?! :lol: They've also had two additional runs put in since that satellite pic was taken so I think the bunnies are doing OK! I don't have a garden for me anymore though :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good grief that's a big ramp! :shock:

And yeah, didn't you know the bunnies rule the house & garden - they just permit you to stay with them :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back