• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Conifer tree stumps?

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
So some has replied to my ad asking for safe tree stumps for bunnies asking if conifer tree stumps are ok?:wave: I autumns they are not...am I right?

They're pretty resinous so they're likely to be uber sticky...also resinous plants are usually resinous as a deterrent against herbivores so it probably wouldn't be ideal :?

I'm not saying it would outright poison them but I don't think it would be the safest bet. Did you list some safe species in your ad? If not, might be worth it to save time :)

They're pretty resinous so they're likely to be uber sticky...also resinous plants are usually resinous as a deterrent against herbivores so it probably wouldn't be ideal :?

I'm not saying it would outright poison them but I don't think it would be the safest bet. Did you list some safe species in your ad? If not, might be worth it to save time :)

I did :wave: I stated apple, pear, hazel or birch :wave:

Back