• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FondueKid - and Harley grooming

Fellie

Warren Veteran
FondueKid came to visit Harley this morning and gave Harley the best grooming she has had since I've brought her home - and a very sophisticated hair cut too:D.

So a mega big thank FondueKid for the way you treated my princess - with all due respect, kindness and patience and you made what is normally a very stressful task into one that looked so easy and relaxed. It really helps to know that Harley is now matt free - and has a clean bum too:thumb:

The difference afterwards between taking her to vets for nail clipping or having it done at home - miles apart! She just hopped back to her Bobo, had a treat and flopped down - no doubt thinking of appropriate revenge on me later:love:

I cannot recommend FondueKid services enough - so if you are a bit nervous about grooming/clipping nails/checking bums - I would really give her a shout - I will certainly be doing so in future - worth every penny!:thumb:

Aw thank you, it was lovely to meet her and you, and your other bunnies :) She is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with (and gorgeous!). I look forward to working with her again :love: Hopefully any revenge will be aimed at me!

Back