• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holland Lop!

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. I have met with a rabbit breeder last week and in two more weeks I pick up my baby! Reason that I didn't go to a pet store was that I got a bunny from there, the next day it was sick and it died a week later. I spent so much money on vet bills for that little guy. So, no more pet store!
u7egapyr.jpg
not sure if the picture works as I'm new here. I would like any tips on holland lop care , and anyone's experiences with them. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum :wave:

All breeds of rabbit require the same care really, you'll find plenty of information across the forum, and the RSPCA have a pretty good online leaflet.

Your new bun is very cute :love:
Are you thinking about getting a friend for him/her at some point?

Ah I love lops, he is so cute.

Doughnut is a mini lop, she is very friendly but sometimes a naughty little pickle. If your bunny is indoors don't forget you need to bunny proof everywhere and they are very active so need a lot of space to run around in.

I also have a run outside for Doughnut so she can eat grass and be protected from cats/foxes when she is out there.

Awww! Your baby is ADORABLE!!!

Im new too and get my two English Lops from a breeder in 10 days (not that im counting!)

If you want to chat about new bunny care then please drop me a pm! x

welcome tot he forum, cute little bunny :love: are you based from the usa as their Holland lops are the smallest lop, whereas in the uk its known as the mini lop, and the usa mini lop is larger x

I have just acquired 2 mini lops Oscar and lyla, they r such characters, will try and take some pics if they sit still long enough !! Any advice on persuading them to eat pellets instead of the muesli they have been eating would be greatly appreciated 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my two rug rats with my sisters new Mini Lops- Blue (yes, another Blue!) and Pepper...

2014-04-04091853_zpsaf1d67a3.jpg

2014-04-04092127_zps502b9087.jpg

2014-04-04092131_zps01e1c8f0.jpg

They really are sweet little things...(the rabbits, not the kids!...although they have their moments too!)

Back