• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what i bought for the bunnies so far....

ridley

Warren Scout
So there is just over a week until Anna and Elsa come home and today is the day we start converting the lean-to on the side of house into "bunny land"!

Here are the things i bought them already....

Bunny Warren
bunnywarren_zpsc86fa36a.jpg

Tunnel
trixieplaytunnel_zps1c768c02.jpg

Large corner house
petcornerhouse_zpsbc8faa17.jpg

Hay
vilmiemoutainmeadowhay_zps41ab27a6.jpg

Food: (Supreme science selective)
supremescienceselective_zps7abcf2f7.jpg

and this i picked up from the local boot sale this morning...(for £1 ! just needs a good wash)
20140525_100810_zps48044e96.jpg

I plan to add some chewing toys and a couple of balls -any other suggestions??

I already have new water bottles and ceramic bowls for them...

Hubby is building a hutch to fit the width of the lean to.....so pics of that to follow!

Anything else??? Oh...BEDDING....what sort of bedding should i get??? Keeping in mind that they are English Lops so it needs to be very soft for their ears...

thanks ! x

Louie loves that green tunnel, he has one outside and one inside!

The willow balls are good as is the carrot patch :D

I bet they'll love the tunnels - mine are constantly running in and out of them at all hours of the day! :lol:

Get your children busy stuffing toilet roll tubes with hay! They like playing with those.

Looks like your girls are going to be utterly, utterly spoiled!

:love::love:

I have the orange and black tunnel and unless you can pin in down so or stays upright it's useless a. Cat tunnel is better as it has a centre hole also :D

If you haven't opened it I would see if you can send it back :thumb: I didn't read the reviews as it looks bigger on the pictures and my 3 are chunky monkeys now they are fully grown :lol:

But mine love the green tunnel too and the bed looks comfy too :D

Last edited:
Just a word of warning, that black and orange tunnel has had some reviews on zooplus where rabbits have got stuck as it's quite small and doesn't stand up on its own, it's a shame it's not totally rigid really.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?401865-Successful-toy-shop!-(Plus-catnip-question)

I'd just use hay for bedding, unless you mean to line the hutch? Then I'd say lino with maybe some blankets down or fitch if you really want a substrate x

Thank s very much: I may use it for a short while and then let the cats have it!

I have the orange and black tunnel and unless you can pin in down so or stays upright it's useless a. Cat tunnel is better as it has a centre hole also :D

If you haven't opened it I would see if you can send it back :thumb: I didn't read the reviews as it looks bigger on the pictures and my 3 are chunky monkeys now they are fully grown :lol:

But mine love the green tunnel too and the bed looks comfy too :D

yes I may send it back as I havent recieved it yet and might change my order x

Back