• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bristol hopper first meet..U/D 31/5/14

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
We are meeting in less than 7 days eeeek!:wave::p:thumb:

I'm doing this post in case anybody else wants to join us :wave: you would be very welcome, even if you can't make this meet, there will be others :thumb:

Last edited:
We met today and ..........had a FAB time :thumb::D:p:love:

Fantastic group of bunny people :thumb: really enjoyed every minute, well worth starting up a hopper group, I can recommend it :thumb::wave:

But we were so busy chatting......we forgot to take piccies :roll::lol:

Oops. I will however get some pics of the buns enjoying the treats you made to make up for it. I'm sure ru would rather see pics of cute bunnies than us lot! :lol:

Oops. I will however get some pics of the buns enjoying the treats you made to make up for it. I'm sure ru would rather see pics of cute bunnies than us lot! :lol:

This is definitely true :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've been sorting out and making new toys all afternoon for Betty and Walter. Was feeling very inspired after the hopper group on sat :) Betty is very very pleased and now has ready grass all over the floor but Walter looks a bit cross :roll:

The how have clean blankets, shoe boxes full of hay, toilet roll tubes full of hay for the week, forage bags and a new box. I try to give them new toys often but I know I could more. :oops:

I've been sorting out and making new toys all afternoon for Betty and Walter. Was feeling very inspired after the hopper group on sat :) Betty is very very pleased and now has ready grass all over the floor but Walter looks a bit cross :roll:

The how have clean blankets, shoe boxes full of hay, toilet roll tubes full of hay for the week, forage bags and a new box. I try to give them new toys often but I know I could more. :oops:

That's excellent Hannah! So glad you were inspired by the group :thumb: I was too :wave:

Back