• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a spayed dwarf girlie

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
on behalf of a friend, ideally around 5 years old to go with a widowed boy. Hampshire, anyone know of any?

Thanks girls. She's ideally looking for another dwarf lop. Basically she agreed to look after a rabbit for three months (I was originally asked but said no) and it's been dumped on her, she hasn't got the heart to take him to a rescue and has fallen for him. He's in a small hutch so she picked up a Wendy house last week to convert. He's neutered as used to live with his sister apparently who died last year. He's 5 years old and a real sweety.

The cat and rabbit rescue in Sidlesham (close to Chichester/Portsmouth way so pretty close to the Hampshire/Sussex border) often has lots of dwarf lops in. They only do bonding on site however so that they can be in control after a few terrible accidents when buns were allowed to be bonded offsite years ago.

They always have loads more buns than are on their website, however I had a quick look and it looks like Bellini has ended up back in rescue :( I remember her from when I was there, I loved her to pieces, she was a real fiery bun when she came in as she was unspayed and a complete nightmare but with spaying and lots of patience she mellowed into a lovely bun :love:

http://www.crrc.co.uk/category/rabbit-adoptions

The cat and rabbit rescue in Sidlesham (close to Chichester/Portsmouth way so pretty close to the Hampshire/Sussex border) often has lots of dwarf lops in. They only do bonding on site however so that they can be in control after a few terrible accidents when buns were allowed to be bonded offsite years ago.

They always have loads more buns than are on their website, however I had a quick look and it looks like Bellini has ended up back in rescue :( I remember her from when I was there, I loved her to pieces, she was a real fiery bun when she came in as she was unspayed and a complete nightmare but with spaying and lots of patience she mellowed into a lovely bun :love:

http://www.crrc.co.uk/category/rabbit-adoptions

Thank you, I'll have a look, I'd prefer to bond them here for Louisa really and settle them in at her as I'm only round the corner but will certainly enquire :wave:

Back