• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pictures of my 3 :)

tashp90

Warren Veteran
nede4e6a.jpg

ase9arav.jpg

u6e6une7.jpg

juhe5y2u.jpg

me4u5u5y.jpg

y4eryqyt.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks both :)

Maizie, and Daisy have become so confident in the last few weeks. They happily accept strokes and nose rubs, climb all over me, and follow me everywhere.

I try to spend a lot of time with Marble, she seems to crave attention, I think she's lonely :( can't wait until I can bond them into a trio! She's found a way onto my bed tonight :roll: she was happily sprawled on my duvet when I took her fresh water in...luckily no wee's on there so hopefully I can take the panels down soon!

Thanks both :)

Maizie, and Daisy have become so confident in the last few weeks. They happily accept strokes and nose rubs, climb all over me, and follow me everywhere.

I try to spend a lot of time with Marble, she seems to crave attention, I think she's lonely :( can't wait until I can bond them into a trio! She's found a way onto my bed tonight :roll: she was happily sprawled on my duvet when I took her fresh water in...luckily no wee's on there so hopefully I can take the panels down soon!

I wish mine would spend time with me indoors, Dangermouse loves it and snuggles but Penfold hates it so I can't do it :(

I wish mine would spend time with me indoors, Dangermouse loves it and snuggles but Penfold hates it so I can't do it :(

Marble loves cuddles more than Maizie and Daisy. They usually want food :lol:

Yep! Dangermouse normally devours food like it's going out of fashion but she's currently on treatment for cuniculi as she wouldn't devour crunchy food like she used to, was booked in for a dental which got cancelled, hence the cuniculi diagnosis. I'm still not entirely sure TBH, She flinches when stroke her ears now so I'm spending my days looking at her responses to stuff

Yep! Dangermouse normally devours food like it's going out of fashion but she's currently on treatment for cuniculi as she wouldn't devour crunchy food like she used to, was booked in for a dental which got cancelled, hence the cuniculi diagnosis. I'm still not entirely sure TBH, She flinches when stroke her ears now so I'm spending my days looking at her responses to stuff

Awww no! Hopefully she's feeling better soon!

Marble loves her food as all buns do, but she'll have cuddles even if I'm not feeding her, Maizie and Daisy require food to tolerate cuddles :lol: they come over for strokes, and after a few seconds realise it doesn't always end it food and run away :roll:

Awww no! Hopefully she's feeling better soon!

Marble loves her food as all buns do, but she'll have cuddles even if I'm not feeding her, Maizie and Daisy require food to tolerate cuddles :lol: they come over for strokes, and after a few seconds realise it doesn't always end it food and run away :roll:

That's my issue right now I guess. Dangermouse has always let me stroke her/smoosh her and got even more soppy with me after I held her for hours after she got caught by a fox. Penfold has always been the grumpy bun who always gets ill with eye/nose issues but will tolerate a stroke if I've given her food.

At the moment, Penfold is more than happy for a stroke/smoosh and Dangermouse is making a noise and trying to get me away if I try to stroke her ears when she's always been happy with it. Crazy annoying creatures, wish they could talk!!

That's my issue right now I guess. Dangermouse has always let me stroke her/smoosh her and got even more soppy with me after I held her for hours after she got caught by a fox. Penfold has always been the grumpy bun who always gets ill with eye/nose issues but will tolerate a stroke if I've given her food.

At the moment, Penfold is more than happy for a stroke/smoosh and Dangermouse is making a noise and trying to get me away if I try to stroke her ears when she's always been happy with it. Crazy annoying creatures, wish they could talk!!

I guess the fact that she no longer lets you do something she used to love, is a hint that something isn't right.

I know, would be so much easier if they could communicate, even with a cry like a dog or cat! I instantly worry when mine aren't as active as usual, but it's always just a lazy day :roll:

Back