• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie just hanging out and doing what she likes to do best.

I just love Julie so much :love::love::love:

She is such a delightful bun with the most amazing character :D:D:D xxxxxxx

That is one Very chilled bunny!

:lol: She has attitude. We ran out of her favorite critical care and was waiting for the order to come in at the vets office this morning. I made her an alternative breakfast of pellet mush in the food processor with fresh apple and pineapple. She use to love his before she started on the apple banana critical care. She sniffed it then kicked away and angrily chomped on hay then would come back and kick away again and angry eat.
I think that I might of taught her the angry chomping on hay. She use to chomp down on her mat or plastic hay box if she was mad at me about giving her a med that she didn't like or not offering what she wanted like this morning's breakfast swap. I didn't want her eating her mat or plastic so would put her near her hay and she'd chomp hay angrily. Now she kicks herself away from me and into the middle of her hay and chomp chomps. She chomping is different then her normal hay eating. Julie is very good a communicating her feelings.:lol:.

Berry is doing well thank you. Don't know what to pur it down to as you can never 'know' but since he started the aloe 2 weeks ago he has been like a different rabbit.

He still struggles to move at times but is getting used to whizzing around on his tummy and a lot of the time tries to put his legs in the right position but we have seen the greatest change in his general demeanor. He is back to being responsive, alert, cleaning himself so much better and all round seems my really happy boy again. I think what you said before is true and that is we needed to come to terms with him too.

Don't know how long we will have him for but we now have hope. I can't stress enough that the aloe Vera and your advice made all the difference to us - I will always be grateful for that. We often talk about Julie to Berry :oops: :D as well as our family and friends - she is a little star. X x

Wow, she doesn't waste time talking does she? :lol: :D
Lovely Julie :love: inspirational doesn't come close to describing her...she is ennobling! :love: xxxx

Back