• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle being cute!

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
I have taken these photos of the past few nights well (very late nights/early mornings!).

This is what eating a lot of INGS hay does to Pickle, he loves the stuff and devours it :love:

14251181341_516504bda8_z.jpg

I just love my special boy, can't believe we have had him nearly 2 years as of the 6th June. Time really has flown by. :love:

14254492865_66bc9bc95d_z.jpg

14231353376_b498d6d7f5_z.jpg

14274657383_961b5d1bd3_z.jpg

Aww :love: he is gorgeous :love: I notice his hay bar is still in one piece :thumb: if I gave one to the quad I'm pretty sure I would come back to a pile of hay and shredded cardboard :lol:

Aww :love: he is gorgeous :love: I notice his hay bar is still in one piece :thumb: if I gave one to the quad I'm pretty sure I would come back to a pile of hay and shredded cardboard :lol:

Same here! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pickles looks big. He is gorgeous.:love::love::love:

Thanks! Pickle is actually pretty small , well he's 2.2kg. Pixie (his partner) is only 1.7kg but she's a Netherland dwarf/lop cross. Pickle is such a character :love:

You wouldn't believe it - yesterday I caught Pixie sat inside on the top where the opening Is :lol:
I got some rubbish quality photos on my phone and by the time I got my camera she had jumped down!

Back