• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do for the best?

KatP

Alpha Buck
I had a pair of sister buns which my mum bought for my son and unfortunately 3 weeks ago one of them passed away. They had become house buns after their spay and so now fidget is left on her own so what should I do for the best? Fidget seems happy enough with time spent with her as OH is at home all the time but it just worries me how she will cope if we want to have a day out or have to go out for the evening! We are planning our lives around our bunny at the moment but this is just too stressful so should I try and get her a husbun or just let her be happy on her own? Just want some advice really, any ideas or advice greatly received.

If you are able to commit to taking on another Rabbit, both in terms of accommodation and expense, then you could contact a local Rescue and see if they have a suitable neutered Buck that you could take Fidget to meet. The Rescue may even offer help with the bonding process.

I am sorry to hear of the passing of Fidget's Sister :cry:

I'm so sorry you lost Fidget's sister :cry: I agree with Jane :thumb: if you get her a husbun then she will have his company and yours too :love: if you aren't sure of where your local rescues are you could look on rabbit rehome http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk :thumb:

Back