• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupidest question ever?

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
These past couple of days, when I've been picking Lady Katherine up to give her her meds, I've felt two small lumps on her stomach. Are they the nipples for feeding kits? She doesn't have kits btw, nor is she pregnant (afaik anyway - she's a baby I'm looking after for a friend). I've only had boys since I was 15 and I can't remember any does I had before having them :? Am I being really stupid? :oops:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be her nipples, yes. They have more than two of them, they have pairs along their belly, and boys have them too :) Have a feel a bit further up/down to see if you can find any other lumps that feel the same. If you can, then you are probably feeling her nipples. Often if bunnies are very furry, you might not be able to feel them very easily, which might be why you've never felt them before :)

They sound like nipples yep :) my boy has nipples too! I spent ages pulling at one thinking it was some dirt that was stuck to his skin :oops: he suddenly jumped when I pinched too hard :oops:

It could be her nipples, yes. They have more than two of them, they have pairs along their belly, and boys have them too :) Have a feel a bit further up/down to see if you can find any other lumps that feel the same. If you can, then you are probably feeling her nipples. Often if bunnies are very furry, you might not be able to feel them very easily, which might be why you've never felt them before :)

Boys have them too?! :shock: why do they need them?! :oops::lol: I'm learning so much about bunnies recently - they have nipples and scent glands! Whatever next? :lol::oops:

Lady Katherine is the least fluffy out of all the bunnies in my house so that's probably why I've never noticed them before :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back