• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Spenser flop (slightly scary photos)

The second one is the worst. :shock: Naughty Spencer for scaring mummy. How will he blame this one on the Bad Bunny? :?

Scare Mummeh to death flops :lol::lol::lol: :love::love::love:

:lol:

From what I've heard about Spencer , he would do it just to remind his loyal servants how much he means to them, and how important he is :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The second one is the worst. :shock: Naughty Spencer for scaring mummy. How will he blame this one on the Bad Bunny? :?

To be honest I wasn't that scared as I saw him do it and it is a fairly frequent occurrence. He has such a hard life. All that peeing and pooing and nomming and nipping and the occasional bite just to remind Mummy of her place.

Oh blimey, I'd be passed out on the floor in a panic if I saw one of my lot doing one like that!! Mine aren't allowed to lay down or go to sleep :oops::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My George was did that in front of me earlier on today. I had to check he was still breathing as he just threw himself onto his side. I still can't get used to the bunnies doing it. Worries me eevery time!!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Back