• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are mental

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
They keep having these mad binkying sessions all the way around the living room and all over the sofas :lol: Lilly is now binkying over and over, round and round in the same spot which she's done multiple times in the last few days! Harvey keeps getting all honky and humpy too! They're hilarious!!! I genuinely am sat here laughing at them going crazy! They were at it yesterday morning too whilst I was eating breakfast and it made my whole day :D

I'm assuming it's the nice warm summer weather, although last weekend they spent the whole time tummies up because it was too warm :lol:

Aww :love: I love mental rabbits :love: mine are too :love::lol:

:D I love mental bunnies too! I'm glad not only mine are :p sometimes I wonder what is going through their minds when they start these mad half hours, they just seem so sudden with no trigger!

They're zonked now after being so energetic :love: I have dents in my toes as my feet were positioned as a barrier to a piece of furniture that Harvey NEEDED to have!! :roll: He only nips when he's in these frenzied excited moods and I block his path :oops:

Back