• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a clever bun!!!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I've always had my suspicions that ferg is secretly a rabbit genius (escaping is his talent) but I'm so proud of him today!!!
I got him one of those living world teach and treat toys from p@h for his one year living with me present, didn't expect much of him (lazy rabbit) but he is SO good at it!
Tried it for the first time and he's like a pro! Might have got the wrong idea thinking the lid bits were the treat and ignored the food for a few seconds but he's definitely got a brain :)
And he licked me to say thanks and didn't wee on me, having an excellent night :)

I took a few videos so will try and put them on here tomorrow when I've got my laptop so you can all see the furry Einstein! So proud of my babe! :):love:

I bought one of these for Maizie and Daisy, and one for Marble. Daisy mastered all 3 puzzles in a day, Marble took a few days, and Maizie just takes the treats off Daisy :roll:
It's so lovely watching buns play with these, you can almost hear the cogs in their brains while they're working it out :love:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Awww, I've got one of these. Badger & Blueberry were awesome at it, Blackavar wasn't interested & Slipper's far too smart to do this for treats - he just picked up the whole thing and threw it upside down so all the treats fell out :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, I've got one of these. Badger & Blueberry were awesome at it, Blackavar wasn't interested & Slipper's far too smart to do this for treats - he just picked up the whole thing and threw it upside down so all the treats fell out :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: thats what our collie did with a dog one that a friend gave us!

Back