• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

away for 24 hours

maggyrose

Warren Scout
hey all

I have been so busy recently and completely forgot that we are going to be away from home from tomorrow lunch till sunday lunch time as my OH sister is getting married

I need to make sure the rabbits are ok, if I feed their pellets just before I leave, and then leave lots of hay in different places for them to find and munch through, do you think this will be ok for them?

They have a water feeder, I will also put an extra dish down for them as they are drinking more with the warm weather.

:wave:

Personally I could not leave my Rabbits unattended for 24 hours

Can't you ask a friend to call in to check on them a couple of times ?

I wouldn't leave any of mine for 24 hours without having someone check on them. Buns can become ill so quickly, or they could hurt themselves.

No I wouldn't leave mine either. Especially since it's now warmer as well, and they can become very unwell so quickly. I'd get someone to pop in and see them a few times.

Back