• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a horrible, traumatic experience with Talullah today :(

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
We came home from work today to find Talullah's 3rd eyelid thingies showing.
I went to pick her up to see if I could work out what was up and she was tangled in a dog fleece where she had chewed holes in it.
Me and hubby had to hold her really still and cut the fleece off her it was VERY tight around one of her legs and her neck :(
She's back to normal now running around and eating thank god but ill be keeping a very close eye on her.
It was so scary I really thought she was going to die, I dread to think how long she was like that :(

Oh my god how awful for you to experience and Talullah herself :(

I hope that she's soon back to normal and isn't too traumatised by her experience.

It might be worth getting some vet bed for Talullah

Hope you're ok xx

Oh no!! Poor you, and poor bun! Hope she's doing fine now! I'll be keeping an eye on the blankets my buns have!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

She's absolutely fine now back to her naughty little self!
Yes, she won't be having any more fleeces, I feel terrible, yesterday was the only day I didn't go home for lunch she could have been like that for ages :(

:shock::shock: naughty Tallulah!!! They do get themselves into silly situations. Don't feel bad, you weren't to know, the most important thing is she's fine now! xxx

Glad the gorgeous little furpuddle is OK. I found one of mine caught up in the wire of a tunnel once where they had chewed the material away. I, too, felt dreadful as I had been at work and had no idea how long she had been like that.

I'd never go to work if I thought of all the things that could go wrong - and then the buns and I would all starve!!!!

Back