• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's amazing how much....

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I miss the bunnies after just a few days of missing out on 'cuddle time'. I've been busy the last two nights after work so I didn't bring Levi and Daisy in for cuddles on the bed (they just do their own thing and I read or watch a film or something) and now I'm going away for the weekend so have to go home, pack up their stuff and take them to boarding so I'm not going to have any cuddles till Monday :(. It always amazes me just how much I end up missing spending time with them even though most of the time they just potter around and do their own thing. I just love having them around.

I'm sure people think I'm crazy! Haha!

Nope, not on here they won't. I know what you mean. Whenever any of mine have to go away for whatever reason (spaying/neutering at the vets, boarding whilst on holiday) I miss them so much too. The house just feels empty without them, even if you don't do anything together, it's their presense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back