• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Difficult bonding

Izzybun

Young Bun
So three out of five of my buns were a trio, but had to be separated so the girls could be spayed. They were still close together so they could see each other. And so I tried placing them back together in a small run nothing in it just hay and scattered pellets. The buck was placed in with the separated doe there was some chasing and nipping nothing major and then comes the third doe and chaos goes off! Everyone's fighting there's screaming fluff flying everywhere and tails up! I panicked and immediately separated everyone. So disappointed as they were originally together😞 any ideas of what to do to make it work? I think I might of gone wrong with putting them in at different times. Help 😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know what to suggest other than time, i guess.

Good luck! I will be reading other's responses with interest x

Had any of them been in the small run before? The area must be completely neutral and (I know this is a little controversial) IMO small so that they can't surprise each other. As they have already fought you will need to be very very patient and make sure nothing escalates into fighting again.

Back