• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz 10 months old

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Mummeh says I gots to tell you RU that I iz 10 months old today! :wave::p

Mummeh says I iz big boy now and there be no more nortiness....this is me stealing mums slipper for da 5th time dis morning:roll:

And dis iz my ickle time line :oops::wave:

Burt :love: you are gorgeous :love: My sister cocker spaniel who is now about 10 always brings a shoe to anyone who comes in the house as a form of a present :lol: he never chews them though, just carries one over very gently and puts it at your feet :lol:

Burt :love: you are gorgeous :love: My sister cocker spaniel who is now about 10 always brings a shoe to anyone who comes in the house as a form of a present :lol: he never chews them though, just carries one over very gently and puts it at your feet :lol:

That's so cute :love: yep Burt doesn't chew them either.....it's purely about the chase :roll: he pinches things and runs under the table or in the garden wagging his tail.,....saying come get me mum!:roll:

Ohmygoodness...my cute meter just exploded! :love:
Happy ten month birthday, you handsome boy you! :) xxxx

A naughty terrier?! .... nope, I don't believe it :lol:
Burt, you look so cheeky and adorable :love:

Back