• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New halfpenny bunnies.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Kev, who was rehomed aged 10 years old. I tried him with Noodle today but things didn't look promising!

Josey, she came with another 12 rabbits, most of whim went to Fairly beloved. Josey had cystitis and mastitis ( we think because the wet from the cystitis with it having been left for so long). We are struggling to knock the mastitis on the head now.

Mocha- was saved the day she was booked to be PTS. This was after the owner contacted me the day before for advice on how to deal with an aggressive rabbit. I guess she just wanted me to offer to take the rabbit, because she booked her into our vet to be PTS the next day. Luckily I recognised the name and arranged for us to take her. She is only a year old and is terrified rather than aggressive.

Last edited:
They are lovely buns. So glad you could help them. Thanks for sharing your new arrivals with us. :wave:

Back