• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I came home to find!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe

Dash in the run!!! Finally one of them has ventured further than the door :lol: Bad timing as I'm going away tomorrow til sat so not only is the lady looking after them going to have her hands even more full trying to catch them for their wormers, but I'm probably going to miss all the fun! Hope he's ok, he doesn't seem in the mood for exploring but I think he's appreciating the fresh air and change of scenery :love:

Meanwhile, back in the shed...

Oh no not that time again!

Please no more horrible pasty stuff!

Just look how cute we are!

I used a jigsaw to cut the storage tubs and just lightly sanded the edges :D One of them does have a split in it actually but nothing major :lol:

Phew at last I have been waiting for this thread :lol: I bet you are pleased won't be long till the others follow :D I know it been a few days and you have been away.

I have finally fitted the access from my big run to the summer house :D I knew someone had been in overnight as the hay box had been rummaged thru and the treats gone :lol: think it was Stu as he came straight in when I rattled the treat tub in there :roll:

question you have an ip camera to watch yours :) can you log in when you are out and about or does it only work when you are in the house ?

Back