• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch

Izzybun

Young Bun
To think someone actually kept a bunny in this and is now trying to sell it on eBay makes me want to throw upšŸ˜”
a7y2uzum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, there are many others like it :(. All you can do is try to educate others on the correct care required. Small steps. We'll get there in the end but you'll never educate those who don't want to listen :cry:.

Sadly, there are many others like it :(. All you can do is try to educate others on the correct care required. Small steps. We'll get there in the end but you'll never educate those who don't want to listen :cry:.

That's unbelievable !
Sorry I mean the image.

I picked up this hutch the other day from someone selling locally. It's great for in the run as a shelter and they can sit on top of it too. It also doubles up as a toilet area.

This is Joey giving it the once over. http://img.tapatalk.com
/d/14/05/23/8yhygudy.jpg

We have a guy up here, making 24"x 18" x 18" hutches with 60" x 36" x 18" runs. They are well made but that's not the point. I've tried to tell him that they are too small for bunnies and have told him of the hutch size recommendations but his response it that his are bigger than some shops are selling. He always manages to sell them too. Sadly, a few years ago, i probably would have considered buying one but thankfully I know better now.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Back